Supplier / Manufacturer
- Cannulated and fenestrated screws for placement over a guidewire (open or perc). The fenestrations allow for cement augmentation in osteoporotic and poor-quality bone.
- Cutting awls and taps tailored specifically to the press-fit thread design to reduce the high insertional torque typically associated with press-fit screw threads.
- Percutaneous application with the addition of a single tray of percutaneous instrumentation.
- Includes mono-axial, poly-axial, pre-fixation, and reduction screws.
- Can be combined with the Ulrich uBase for anchoring with sacroiliac screws or with an iliac bolt.
- Navigation compatible cutting awls manually integrated with Brainlab navigation software.
The uCentum is a comprehensive thoracolumbar spinal stabilisation system that offers a wide range of applications depending on patient pathology. The range of implants and streamlined instrumentation makes the uCentum a versatile and easy to use system for both surgeons and theatre staff.