- Cervical cage with integrated fixation
- Features two grit-blasted integrated anti-backout or standard screws for immediate mechanical stability
- Integrated collar prevents screw backout
- Screws act independently from the implant to allow for variable angle screw placement
- Zero-profile design prevents disruption to adjacent anatomical structures
- Available in three footprints and a variety of heights to accommodate various patient anatomies
The Endoskeleton® TCS is indicated for use for anterior cervical interbody fusion in skeletally mature patients with Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD) of the cervical spine at one disc level from C2 – T1. DDD is defined a discogenic pain with degeneration of the disc confirmed by history and radiographic studies. Patients should have received 6 weeks of non-operative treatment prior to surgical treatment with the device. The Endoskeleton® TCS is indicated to be used with autograft bone. The device is a standalone system when used with the Endoskeleton® TCS integrated screws, and when used without the integrated screws, it requires additional supplemental fixation cleared in the cervical spine.