Supplier / Manufacturer
- Distractable vertebral body substitute for the anterior thoracic and lumbar spine
- Smoothly distractable for individual anatomical adaptation
- Round, oval and angular shapes for flexible adaptation to the patient
- Allows all operative approaches
- Only one instrument for implantation, distraction and securing
- Applicable in a minimally invasive manner
The obelisc vertebral body replacement is used for surgical reconstruction of substance defects of the anterior, thoracic and lumbar spine in humans. Additional stabilisation is necessary, for example, with a pedicle screw-rod-system.