- Generous screw angulation to accommodate anatomical needs
- Double Lead thread geometry provides speed of insertion with impressive pull-out strength
- Multiple implant options (Non-Cannulated, Cannulated, Reduction and Mono-Axial)
- Titanium and Cobalt Chrome rod offerings
- Supplementary sets support long construct and deformity procedures (Rod Transition, Cross-Connectors, Deformity and Iliac Fixation)
The Nautilus spinal fixation system is a comprehensive portfolio of implants and supporting instrumentation intended to address a large range of pathologies within the thoracolumbar spine.