Supplier / Manufacturer
- Bone graft composed of bioactive glass
- Unique spherical particle shape
- Bimodal size particle range
- Resorbable phospholipid carrier
- Highest bioactive glass content on the market (80% w/w)
- Excellent handling, resistance to irrigation, and graft placement
BioSphere Putty is a synthetic bone graft material composed of bioactive glass spheres and a resorbable phospholipid carrier. The bioactive glass composition used in BioSphere Putty has been shown to support bone growth on its surface, form a hydroxyapatite layer when placed in bone, and provide an environment in which new bone is formed.