Supplier / Manufacturer
- Distractable vertebral body substitute with solid plate for the anterior cervical and cervico-thoracic spine
- Vertebral body substitute and cervical plate in one system
- Smoothly distractable for individual anatomical adaptation
- Implant anchoring with an expandable osmium™ screw
- Large filling volume for bone/bone substitute material
- Clear instrument set and easy handling
The Anterior Distraction Device Plus (ADDplus™) is an expandable vertebral body replacement with integrated plates for fixation to the spine (C3-T3). It is used to bridge the intervertebral space which is developed during the resection of the vertebral body. The implant supports the anterior spine until the requested spinal profile and the correct intervertebral height is restored.